Monday, July 19, 2010

Moving House

I have been a little busy moving the last few days and unfortunately haven't had a chance to post anything :( What a mammoth task it has been! Here I am sitting in my new studio which is looking lovely minus all the towering boxes! I will have to post a pic once it's all cleaned up and looking spiffy.
Anyway, with not a lot of time on hand I thought I would post a couple of little experimental pieces I did a couple of months back. It's fluorescent acrylics on calico and finished with a little embroidery thread.

2 comments:

Little Jackrabbits said...

These are SUPER!!! :P
I think that this is still something you should definitely pursue Liz, they have such impact. Hope the move went well.

VixenLily said...

very bright and eye catching. Love the girls face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...