Saturday, February 18, 2012

Up, Up and Away...

- Up, Up and Away... -
Happy Weekend Everyone :D It couldn't come round quick enough for me, I need the break! I have been busy working and looking after a baby who is getting top teeth and just started crawling - it's been HECTIC! To top it off I have a cold - damn you sickness!

I'm trying to finish off Skyla's Nursery. She is 6 months now so I really need to get a move on before she becomes a teenager! The only thing left to do is the artwork and hang the other bits'n'bobs around her room. I have collected frames in different styles and sizes which I have sprayed white, so it is just a matter of filling them. Easier said than done and I am so indecisive.

I have made another version of 'Up, up and Away...' so it ties in with her quilt and cushion in her nursery. I will be using these materials for a couple of other prints too. "Up, Up and Away..." is in my Etsy shop along with a few other prints which is rather EXCITING!!! YES my ETSY is open for business again - HOORAH! Over the next couple of weeks I will be continuing to add items for sale :D xox
xx Skyla 6 months xx

3 comments:

Nina Seven said...

Hi Lizzy - Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your work is so charming and your little girl is so so cute! Good luck to you in all your projects!

The Ink House said...

Thanks Nina, that's very nice of you to say (I think she is cute to but I am totally bias LOL) and I always enjoy coming over to your blog :D

PipPipHooray said...

what a gorgie girl!! ♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...